Ramblings of a teenage MK

Tuesday, August 08, 2006

Punk'd

Well from time to time I have watched the show punk'd and yesterday I decided to compile a collection of punk'd videos, but I didnt want to fill my blog with junk... sooo I made an other blog with punk'd videos ( I dont love the show as much as katie loves sutherland and mash(potatoes ^_^ )

Punk'd is an American hidden camera practical joke television series on MTV, produced and hosted by Ashton Kutcher, which first aired in 2003. "Punk'd" refers to the act of having such a prank played on oneself, and the word also refers to the show's style of prank itself.

you shall have to copy and paste the url www.punkd-collection.blogspot.com

3 Comments:

  • woooo! You're updating every day! That means I shall come check out your blog more often... now that I know you are updating it.
    I'll check out the movies... but not right now since people are working.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 7:57 PM  

  • Well I will try to post often.... perhaps every 2 days.
    Joel

    By Blogger Joel, at 9:05 PM  

  • cool. I am impressed.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 12:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home