Ramblings of a teenage MK

Wednesday, August 23, 2006

Yes, I CAN fix a laptop!

Hello peoples....thought that today I would post some pics of my interesting laptop fixing experience yesterday.

But first I will have to explain why I had to fix it: The place where my power supply plugs into my laptop was broken, soooo I took it into town and they said that it would cost $20 to fix it.....and I didnt want to dish out that kind of money ($$$Cha Ching$$$) soooo.....I took it apart




I found the problem....and fixed it:

And Here is a picture of it all done:


Have a nice day

Joel

1 Comments:

  • Well your computer looked lovely on the inside. Of course I haven't a clue what in tarnation any of that stuff does in the picture...but that is ok. At least if I bust up our computer I know where to go for cheap repairs (cause a good businessman always tries to lower the price for his services so that he can outdo his competitors).

    By Blogger Jon the "Lord of the Onion Rings", at 5:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home