Ramblings of a teenage MK

Wednesday, September 27, 2006

Skool and more School!

Wow it's like been forever since I have posted on my blog--that is other than putting up those wierd videos....but the fact of the matter is I HAVENT POSTED IN LIKE FOREVER. Well the reason is SCHOOL....ah the word that traumatizes little forurth graders and eleventh graders alike.....yep. So I am now in eleventh grade and still go to the french school. We are 24 people in our class. It is the largest the 1ere S has EVER been in the HISTORY of the LAC.
So I have school every afternoon except wednesday.
Last week I got to meet Mary Beth b4 she flew to Dakar, and I got to see the Hoovers again( Mr Hoover has driven the distance from Conakry to Kankan 8 times.....isnt that like 700x8= 5600 kms in LESS THAN 2 MONTHS!!!)

Well I got a prehistoric cell phone...yay...so thats nice as I can call my folks to tell them that i'll be late or something like that.

And here is a satellite picture of the NTM hamdallaye Base in Boke.....found on Google earth
ahhh the evil pictureything wont post...but u can see it on my xanga

Oh and perhaps we shall have internet at hope soon.YAY

Joel

1 Comments:

  • I do not envy Mr. Hoover's traveling AT ALL. Have I mentioned that yet?

    Who are you bothering now a days? ;-) haha.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 11:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home